1. Check In: 2:00pm — Check Out: 11:30am
2. Be quiet and respect other guests. Please take care about other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the house after 11:00pm.
3. Keep areas clean. Use the common areas (dinning room, garden and wooden terrasse) to enjoy your meals. Please, don't eat in the rooms. Wash your dishes and all the kitchen utensils as soon as possible, other guests may need them.
4. Breakfast served from 7:30am to 9:00am
5. Open fire (BBQ, HotPots,...) and smoking are not allowed inside the house, rooms or toilets. Do it only outdoor!
6. Visits or business meetings can be held in common areas of the house not in the rooms.
1. During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use. Switch off all lights before leaving your room or toilet.
2. Use the designated bins to separate your garbage (plastic bottles, tin cans, glass, paper and organic)
New arrivals can check into their rooms from 2:00pm. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms will not be granted until after 2:00pm. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, by 11.30am. At this time, all possessions must be removed from the dorm/room. If you need to store your luggage on the day of your departure please arrange it with reception. We offer free luggage storage. If you stay in the room after 12.00pm, you'll be charged for an additional day.
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to us at WestWood Highland. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.
Alcohol consumption is only allowed for guests over the age of 18. Due to our bar license, it is not permitted to enter the premises of Westwood Highland with alcohol. If you are found entering Westwood Highland with alcohol it will be confiscated until you leave the building at check out. Alcohol is available in the bar and can be consumed in the basement common areas (dinning room, garden and wooden terrasse).
There is a smoking area Outdoor for guests who wish to smoke. Smoking is not permitted anywhere else in the Westwood Highland Any guest found smoking inside the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund.
Drug use is illegal in Malaysia. Any guest found using drugs within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund.
Upon check in, guests will receive a room key for access to their room. Do not forget to return your key on reception when you leave. Please handle the key with care. In case of damaged or lost of your key during time of your stay, we will charge RM5 compensation.
Guests will be expected to reimburse Westwood Highland hostels for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay.
When booking beds in dorm rooms for you and your friends, we may not be able to put you the same room. Book a private room if you want to guarantee you’ll all be together.